Saturday, November 28, 2009

Supernurse

I don't take compliments well. I always feel uncomfortable or embarrassed when people tell me how awesome I am or what great things I've done. Though, being Joanas, you would think I would be used to it by now. HA. Anyways...

Nonetheless, it's fun and rewarding when someone thinks that highly of me. So highly that she asked me to write down my name for her "so she would never forget". Oh don't you worry, she asked for my first AND last name. Then? Then asked for my phone number. HA. I was hesitant to write my phone number down, but how could I say no to the sweet little old lady, who claims "I will only want to say a quick thank you!". Though as an afterthought, I sure hope she wasn't asking for her grandson, who she was impressed to find that both him and I coincidentally go to the same school. 


Supernurse was only one amongst the many things she called me today. She thought it was a shame that I only worked with her half the day. She then was disappointed that she will probably be gone by the next time I work. Sweet little lady.

Now I wonder when I will receive her phone call of thanks. Cute, eh? Today was one of the days I loved my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment