Thursday, December 9, 2010

New Year Survey

Where did you begin the year?
Iced Cafe, while the restaurant was still being renovated.

2) What was your status by Valentine's Day?
Happily single :) (didn't know what I was missing out on XD)

3) Were you in school anytime this year?
Until April. But heading back to school soon, woots!

4) How did you earn your money?
Work, work, and WORK!

5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Haha, way too much and way too often.

6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
For work purposes for one situation only.

7) Where did you go on holiday?
This was a holiday-filled year. NYC, Vegas, Whistler, Portland, and Seattle. But I want more holiday!

8) What did you purchase that was over $1000?
Mmmm my vacation costs.

9) Did you know anybody who got married?
No weddings this year :(

10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
Noone I knew personally.

12) Did you move anywhere?
Nopes. I love our home now. 

14) What concerts/shows did you go to?
Chicago, Phantom, and Wicked while in NY.
Magic show in Vegas.
Eason next week! *excited much*

15) Are you registered to vote?
Yes

16) Who did you want to win Big BrotherANTM?
I don't care.

17) Where do you live now?
Home. Though sometimes I wish I lived in Nanaimo.

18) Describe your birthday.
Waited for Allen to come home, Then we went to Charcoal for dinner and Dot for partfait dessert. Then QE park and River Road :)

19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did this year?
Clubbing

20) What has been your favorite moment?
Way too many favourite moments with Allen :)

21) What's something you learned about yourself?
I can cook! 

22.) Any new additions to your family?
Nopes 

23.) What was your best month?
July and September 

24.) What music will you remember the year by?
Lucky and Just the Way You Are 

25) Who has been your best shopping buddy?Myself XD But I loved shopping for Allen. :)
 
26) Made new friends?
Yup! 

27) Best NEW friend?
Allen.  

28) Favorite night out?
July 31. 

29) 3 People you've dated?
Allen, Allen, and Allen :) 

30) Have you kissed any of the three from q.29?
Muah!

31) Kiss any one of the same sex?
I didn't kiss anyone, but Joti kissed me many times XD

33) Something you look forward to before the new year?
Eason's concert!  

34) Where will you start the new year?
At work, sadly :(  
 

1 comment: