Monday, October 10, 2011

Thank You, Life.


Dot Desserts. This is my favourite dessert place of all times. The yummy ice cream parfaits, the original drinks... they never fail me :) 

This modest little dessert cafe has a special place in my heart. During the time that Allen was asking me out, he eventually convinced me to try going on a date with him. He had a wonderful day planned out, and this cafe place was part of his day planned. We didn't end up going on that date. I had to help a family friend out, and bailed out on Allen (it never ceases to impress me how Allen never just gave up on me). 

Allen eventually brought me to Dot Desserts last year for my birthday, and I had fallen in love with this place ever since. We don't go very often, but it is my favourite :)

I'm so thankful. I can't even begin listing all the things and people that I'm thankful for, but I'm humbly thankful. Life is amazing. 

1 comment: